Thursday, May 14, 2020

#mylittlepony - #Anyone else remember this really old MLP movie?


Anyone else remember this really old MLP movie?

I remember watching this old mlp movie in my aunts house when I was really young. I've been trying to look it up but I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me insane. In fact, at this point I'm thinking it might have just been a really vivid dream.

Anyway, this movie's main villain was a witch, who I remember had black hair and wore a red dress I think (sort of like Mother Gothel from Tangled but much skinnier and ugly as witches used to be drawn back then). Anyways, this witch was trying to drain the magic from the ponies and preforming some sort of ritual on this crystal/necklace she had which I'm assuming gave her some sort of powers.

I remember seeing a little blonde girl and a small pony go to try to save their trapped friends. I remember seeing the ponies running around in circles in bridles in this hypnotic state in a carnival-like area in front of the witch's castle. I also remember the ponies gathering around the witch's crystal near the end of the movie with their heads pointed toward it as if it was draining their magic or something. (Their eyes and faces were also slightly baggy)

Messed up I know. But I want to know if anyone else remembers seeing a movie or episode like this or if it was all made up, cause I can't find it anywhere on the internet. (It could also be that Hasbro erased this movie/episode from its history books since it does sound pretty messed up for being a little girl's movie XP) Either that or I imagined it all down to my aunt inserting the vhs tape.

Please, if anyone knows if this is real tell me. O-o Send me photos of scenes in the movie or something. If not, I'll just have to accept that maybe it was all a dream, or Hasbro did a really good job covering their tracks.



Submitted May 14, 2020 at 05:15AM by Nikkitwoshoes
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/gjkdkk/anyone_else_remember_this_really_old_mlp_movie/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment