Thursday, May 28, 2020

#mylittlepony - #How this quarantine got me into mlp and I’m glad I got into it.


How this quarantine got me into mlp and I'm glad I got into it.

So this is going to be my story on how I got into mlp. I just feel like I need to talk about this and I really don't feel comfortable tell anyone i know personally, so I'm coming here. (I have poor grammar and I'm on mobile so sorry if it's not written well)

So when my school closed down a couple months ago I was like ,"great, I have so much free time to do whatever I want, this is going to be awesome". about a week later I was on Netflix at like midnight and I just finished watching breaking bad, which was great , and I need something to fill the void of boredom, so I went on YouTube for a bit and saw some brony cringe and I thought to myself,"how do adult men enjoy my little pony, of all things why my little pony", I had nothing against bronies , as long as you aren't hurting anyone it's cool by me. I was just confused. the curiosity bugged me until I look up if mlp was on Netflix and to my surprise it was. So I decided to watch it to see for myself.

So I watched a couple episodes and I just came to the realization that I am actually watching my little pony,"why did I do this again" I asked myself, but the thing was. I kept watching, I didn't fell like stopping. The show is actually good. The characters, the world building, the art style, and the humor, I was surprise that I actually laughed out loud at some parts. After I finished the first season I was just shocked, this show completely passed my expectations by a landslide, and it only gets better after season 1.

I want to write more about my opinions on the show but that would be too much for just one draft so,All in all, this show Is awesome :)



Submitted May 28, 2020 at 03:45PM by thelonelyspeticals
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/gsfkb4/how_this_quarantine_got_me_into_mlp_and_im_glad_i/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment