Thursday, April 23, 2020

#mylittlepony - #What do you like about My Little Pony?


What do you like about My Little Pony?

My cousin has been a huge Mlp fan ever since she was about 12, and I'm just wondering what the appeal is?

This isn't because I'm mocking the community or anything, it's because I'm considering watching it but i want to hear some reasons fans like it to see if it would be my sort of thing.

I watch other cartoons, like Steven universe, Gravity falls, adventure time etc. So it wouldn't be that much of a stretch for me to start watching mlp. Especially since I'm bored in lockdown.

Also, if I did decide to watch it, anybody know any websites that it's on?

Edit: nvm about my question about what website to watch it on, I literally just noticed the website in the about lol



Submitted April 23, 2020 at 05:20PM by TooHardToThinkOfName
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/g6xaqe/what_do_you_like_about_my_little_pony/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment