Thursday, April 23, 2020

#mylittlepony - #Help! I need HARDCORE pony music!


Help! I need HARDCORE pony music!

So recently I did the impossible and listened to every podcast backlog I had. Hundreds of episodes all complete. I did it, good job me. Hurray.

But now I'm in a situation where I want to go and exercise, but I have nothing exciting to listen to! Oh no!

However lately I've been getting into pony music and I figured I'd shake things up a little. No more podcasts, just music. And that's where you come in!

I need pony music. And my only requirement is that its HARDCORE. I'm keeping "hardcore" vague on purpose since the goal is variety, not referring to the actual genre. I'm just in the mood for something awesome! Preferably without lyrics!

Do you know any fandom music that's super cool and exciting? If so, please link your favorites!



Submitted April 23, 2020 at 04:08PM by QABJAB
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/g6w2f7/help_i_need_hardcore_pony_music/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment