Thursday, February 6, 2020

#mylittlepony - #Fanfics where the Mane 6 meet their gender-flipped doubles? (I'm looking for a specific one)


Fanfics where the Mane 6 meet their gender-flipped doubles? (I'm looking for a specific one)

I asked about this a couple days ago but didn't get an answer so I'm re-posting for NPT.

I remember a fanfic with a thumbnail that showed a winter scene where the mane 6 were hanging with their gender-flipped doubles.

Can anyone find this fanfic?

I wanted to find it again.

If not, what fanfics would you recommend where the mane 6 meet and react to their colt counterparts?



Submitted February 06, 2020 at 01:11PM by Crocoshark
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/ezy6xx/fanfics_where_the_mane_6_meet_their_genderflipped/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment