Monday, February 3, 2020

#horses - #You are the people I have known the longest.


You are the people I have known the longest.

This is probably not allowed and will be taken down soon but last night I experienced my 2nd experience with domestic violence with the same person who I've been dating for 3 years. I need to leave, I have a 13 year old who I share custody with and thankfully her father is not the abuser so she is safe and will be staying with him.

I have over 20 years experience with horses. I've done anything you could think of as far as requirements to run a working farm or boarding facility. I've been a farm hand, a groomer, an exercise rider, and a trainer for both riders and horses on and off the track. I've worked with every discipline - western, english, saddle seat, harness, Australian trail, event, rodeo etc. Looking for someplace west that will offer a free bed and meals for work.

Available as soon as a booked train ticket.



Submitted February 03, 2020 at 08:59PM by whatdoidonow1026
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/eyk078/you_are_the_people_i_have_known_the_longest/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment