Monday, February 3, 2020

#horses - #My first horse as an adult- so overwhelmed!


My first horse as an adult- so overwhelmed!

I'd been planning to buy a horse sometime next summer or fall, but things have just fallen into place, and I might go ahead and go for it! I'm going to try out a little paint mare on Wednesday, and I'm so excited, but oh my god, so nervous! I've owned horses before as a high schooler, but taking the leap as an adult feels more intimidating than it did when I was younger and had fewer other responsibilities. What do you wish you had known buying your first horse as an adult?



Submitted February 03, 2020 at 09:06AM by meningeal
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/ey99w0/my_first_horse_as_an_adult_so_overwhelmed/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment