Friday, February 28, 2020

#horses - #Being the 'horse girl'


Being the 'horse girl'
 What's your experience in being the local 'horse girl' I can't find any articles that go in depth on what it's really like. With all the stereotypes that linger around you. Whenever a horse comes on screen the entire class turns to you and you try your hardest to pretend it's not happening. In my opinion being a horse girl in school really sucks. I've been with the same people since elementary and I am now a sophomore in highschool. I was always made fun of for being the 'horse girl' through elementary and middle school and now am trying to let it go but I still do get teased for it sometimes. That stuff really sticks with you. Don't get me wrong I still love being around horses and my horse friends but at school it's a different story. Everyone knows me as the 'horse girl' and it's hard to stray away from that stereotype when I can meet new people. What's your opinion on being the 'horse girl' or what's your experience? 


Submitted February 28, 2020 at 06:38PM by the_irrelevant_child
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/fb589z/being_the_horse_girl/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment