Saturday, November 16, 2019

#horses - #So the happiness present when a foal is born is then multiplied by 1000000000 when the foal dies


So the happiness present when a foal is born is then multiplied by 1000000000 when the foal dies

First time breeding mini's Micro was born in May, so tiny and cute. I suspected he was a dwarf based on his headshape and size. His feet and legs also eventually became apparent that he was not "normal" but with the farriers help he really didn't have a bad time of things. I went out for morning chores and he was fine. Nighttime chores and he was very dead. He looked like he was sleeping but he didn't wake up. So sad, I just hope it was quick and painless. I'm glad he died on my watch when I know he had the best of care, and not when one of our helpers was caring for him because I would have always questioned the situation. Though I do feel all the happiness from his birth is just that much more negative as he is taken out and buried. He was a living angel, no one even knows the happiness that people got from just being around him. I'm so damned sad.



Submitted November 16, 2019 at 08:09AM by J973
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/dx80d8/so_the_happiness_present_when_a_foal_is_born_is/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment