Thursday, October 10, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Wanted: MLP abridged series masterlist corrections and additions!


Wanted: MLP abridged series masterlist corrections and additions!

Inspired and partially enabled by Scootertrix's epic movie, tracking everything down has been a little challenging. I've been heavily interested in abridged mlp, so I'm looking to make a complete archive in the best currently existing quality. Any additions, suggestions and improvements welcome!

Here's where I'm at:

I'm also looking for nontraditional parody series or parodies of fanworks such as:

If anything I have referenced without links cannot be found, I can upload the files for archivers. I tried not to get too tied up in separating abridged materials from other material posted by the same uploaders or groups, apologies if I missed something.



Submitted October 10, 2019 at 03:50PM by TaVyRaBon
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/dg55cb/wanted_mlp_abridged_series_masterlist_corrections/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment