Saturday, October 12, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Thank you, all of you, for everything!


Thank you, all of you, for everything!

When I started watching MLP it was just getting to a hundred episodes, Slice of Life was the first episode I actually watched when it was current. At that point in my life I was a sniveling little middle-schooler who was generally unpleasant and without anything that made him happy.

Life hasn't been easy in the near half decade since then, but even on the darkest days I always had something nice to go back to, and, no matter what was going on in my life, I always had a fandom full of nothing but smiling faces and support to look to. I picked up writing skills I wouldn't have unless I got into fanfic, I made friends that I love, and I learned to actually like myself. I wouldn't be the person I am today without MLP and the community it fostered.

So, to the old and the new fans, those that stopped watching after season three and those that'll be watching the finale tomorrow, the artists that inspire, and those who were just nice, kind people; I thank you, all of you, for everything!



Submitted October 11, 2019 at 10:39PM by DAS_LIZARDMAN
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/dgqhx7/thank_you_all_of_you_for_everything/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment