Saturday, October 12, 2019

#mylittlepony - #As we come to end this chapter of MLP, I just wanted to say thank you to all of this fandom.


As we come to end this chapter of MLP, I just wanted to say thank you to all of this fandom.

I become a Brony back in 2011 (old guard, I know), and ever since I just wanted to say that this has been one of the best fandoms I've been a part of.

I've never seen a group so creative, so energetic, and so genuinely positive as this fandom. For the past 8 years it's been one of things I came to look forward to every year. It helped me to deal with my depression, it made me less insecure about the things I enjoyed, I made a best friend (/u/Trerrysaur, thanks for having been there in that thread that fateful day), and there's not a single thing I regret about any of it.

So as G4 l leaves us, I just wanted to once again say thanks. Thanks for being such a fantastic community.

G5, whatever you end up being, here's hoping you live up to our expectations. I know I'll be there, and I hope the rest of you folks will too.



Submitted October 12, 2019 at 12:39AM by Driver3
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/dgrjim/as_we_come_to_end_this_chapter_of_mlp_i_just/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment