Tuesday, October 8, 2019

#horses - #Show names


Show names

So I have a 16hh quarter horse named Chief he is also a beautiful dun, he is hyper and sassy but it's very hard to find a show name for him. We came up with Cherokee Sunrise or Cherokee Sunset, Commander in Chief (or Commander Chief cause Chief is demanding.. especially with food nothing dangerous yet but we are trying to fix it), Cherish The Moment and Taken Chances. I also thought of Fiery Elegance but that doesn't go with the name Chief but I would love it if it had another word added in that did relate to his name but I can't actually think of anything, only one I can think of is Fiery Chances which is kinda similar to Fiery Elegance but I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️



Submitted October 08, 2019 at 08:38PM by ThatLittleEquestrian
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/dfar99/show_names/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment