Tuesday, October 8, 2019

#horses - #Leasing my mare - need help writing a contract!


Leasing my mare - need help writing a contract!

My soon-to-be husband and I are hopeful to start a family here soon so I am wanting to lease my mare out to a great match fairly close to home. I have two amazing potential people that have already expressed interest (one is a previous "lessee" and equine vet, praise Jesus) but I want to write a contract regardless of where she goes to make sure my mare, the lessee, and myself are covered for any issues that may arise. Any suggestions are greatly welcome!



Submitted October 08, 2019 at 02:33PM by cajunqueen929
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/df5s84/leasing_my_mare_need_help_writing_a_contract/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment