Thursday, September 5, 2019

#mylittlepony - #What's everybody's favorite song from the series?


What's everybody's favorite song from the series?

By "from the series" I mean everything. The main show, the movie, Equestria Girls, fan-made songs, anything you can think of related to Friendship is Magic.

For my favorites, I've got a few. The first would be the final song in the show (yes, I watched the leaks, but that's all I'm saying about anything), then either "You'll Play Your Part" from Twilight's Kingdom Pt 1, or "Lullaby For A Princess" by Ponyphonic.

What about you?



Submitted September 05, 2019 at 10:50PM by Tuck_The_Duck
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/d0c229/whats_everybodys_favorite_song_from_the_series/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment