Saturday, September 21, 2019

#horses - #Low maintenance winter


Low maintenance winter

Hiya, would really appreciate any advice on this.

Onto the situation, I have three horses and at home in England, we stable them during winter and allow them access to a sand arena, and are fed hay. However, my father suffered an accident that means he's unable to walk, he's the one who cares for them. I live in another country but that's easy enough to commute to and from but also study during the week.

Does anyone have any advice on how to keep the horses as low maintenance as possible over the winter? We can have someone feed them and check up on them and I can come back occasionally on weekends. Thanks for reading this and if the last resort is me moving back to keep them I will, sorry for the bit of a downer post!



Submitted September 21, 2019 at 03:21AM by Helen_Aspasia
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/d78aol/low_maintenance_winter/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment