Thursday, July 11, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Official Fimfiction Book Club: 9th Edition Book Discussion - "Midnight's Radiance" by Mr Alterad


Official Fimfiction Book Club: 9th Edition Book Discussion - "Midnight's Radiance" by Mr Alterad

Hello everycreature may I welcome you to the 9th official Book Announcement for the Fimfiction Book Club! Today we will be giving our final impressions on the newly voted on book, so I hope y'all voted .

That said what is our officially chosen Fimfic to read for the Book Club? This week's story to read was "Midnight's Radiance" by Mr Alterad.

And if you really liked the story feel free to leave a comment to let the author's know. Trust me as a writer myself I know just how much that is appreciated.

So let's give our Final Impressions on "Midnight's Radiance" by Mr Alterad shall we? This should only take a week to do together I think.

Also a link to the previous edition of the book club here, 9th Edition Cook Book Announcement - "Midnight's Radiance" by Mr Alterad. . . .

As always feel free to ask for a reminder whenever these threads go up. I am always happy to ping y'all if requested to do so.

Don't forget to check out the results of this week's Strawpoll. It seems that we have the next few weeks chosen for us so this will be interesting. The next books will be either "Sunset Reset by LordBrony2040" or "Wrong Place At the Right Time by LittleJackiePapercut and Brag You Down by Skyeheart". I recommend the latter but I will ultimately leave that to y'all down below.

Also I REALLY need to make a format for these threads so that they are easier to read and edit on a week to week basis. Let me know if this is any better or not alright?



Submitted July 11, 2019 at 11:14AM by NewWillinium
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/cbyatk/official_fimfiction_book_club_9th_edition_book/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment