Thursday, May 30, 2019

#horses - #If your trainer did something you didn’t agree with during lesson would you still ride there ?


If your trainer did something you didn't agree with during lesson would you still ride there ?

I ride at a hunter barn, taking one lesson a week with the same trainer and usually on the same lesson horse. Today, my trainer wanted to see my horse because it was not doing what was expected of it. The training methods used on the horse I did not agree with at all.

I'm not going to give many details because there is so many ways/methods/theories to correct and train horses and I don't want to offend anyone or have anyone tell me that it was okay.

Thanks.



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 06:08PM by liljj59-
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/bv0jiv/if_your_trainer_did_something_you_didnt_agree/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment