Wednesday, April 24, 2019

#mylittlepony - #I don't watch MLP but I can't stop listening to the fan made music.


I don't watch MLP but I can't stop listening to the fan made music.

I don't watch MLP mostly because if I were to watch it I wouldn't want anyone to know. But even though I don't watch it I listen to the music. One day I was listening to... I forgot what I was listening to, but I forgot to turn off autoplay. I start hearing an amazing song so I just kept it on while I was slowly falling asleep, but the song kept getting better and better. I turn on my phone and see that I'm listening to Lullaby For A Princess. After listening to it on loop for awhile I put it in my songs playlist. Later I was recommended a song called The Moon Rises. And again I couldn't stop listening to it. Funny thing, I think I understand the story with Luna and the one who controls the sun and I've only been listening to music and not the show. I'm kind of interested in the show now, but I don't know how to watch it without anyone knowing lol. I just want to know why MLP has the best fan music? And the best animation (probably because they take years to animate.) It's gotten to the point where (don't call me weird for this) the music actually helps me sleep if I'm listening to Lullaby For A Princess. Should I watch the show? The only thing I have to go off of is the music and the story of Luna. I just wanted to post this to reddit haha.



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 01:41PM by ianthescout115
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/bgz0v5/i_dont_watch_mlp_but_i_cant_stop_listening_to_the/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment