Thursday, March 28, 2019

#horses - #Riding after recovering from broken ankle?


Riding after recovering from broken ankle?

Hi everyone I need some advice/help. I'm currently recovering from a trimalleolar ankle fracture. I just started PT so I'm just starting to use my ankle/leg somewhat normally again. I won't be able to ride for a couple more weeks but my big question is, is there a riding boot that any of you would suggest? I usually ride in plain cowboy boots, but I feel that would 1.Be too tight for my foot (I'll have swelling for the next 2-3 months on and off) 2. Not supportive at all. Also if you guys have any more suggestions about dealing with a hurt ankle and riding let me know!!



Submitted March 28, 2019 at 06:21AM by cenzie_
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/b6i3mw/riding_after_recovering_from_broken_ankle/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment