Thursday, February 28, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Archiving Continues + Question


Archiving Continues + Question

I have plenty of snippets of posts from old threads, as well as very old art, that I've been saving recently (as you may have seen with my previous posts).

With content, threads, art, images, ect. at threat of being deleted at any moment in time, I want to be sure to archive/share as much as I can.

Now, I can't dump everything here obviously. Which is why I'll be drip feeding content here a few times a day. So I have a question:

Would you all prefer if I did more thread snippets of funny/interesting conversations, or would you all prefer old art?

If thread snippets: 2 thread posts and 1 art post a day

If art: 2 art posts and one thread snippet a day

Thank you for taking your time to read this post!



Submitted February 28, 2019 at 07:24PM by PonyArchives
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/avzco8/archiving_continues_question/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment