Thursday, January 17, 2019

#mylittlepony - #What if My Little Pony was part of IDW's Hasbro Comic Book Universe?


What if My Little Pony was part of IDW's Hasbro Comic Book Universe?

While Hasbro has forbidden the use of MLP in their shared comic universe, I wonder what it would be like if they did? Where would Equestria be located? How would the ponies and vice versa play off of the characters from other Hasbro franchises like Transformers and G.I. Joe?

Likewise, what if IDW made MLP crossover comics with their other licenses like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sonic the Hedgehog, and classic Cartoon Network shows like the original Powerpuff Girls and Samurai Jack?



Submitted January 17, 2019 at 08:49PM by dorash
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/ah6erh/what_if_my_little_pony_was_part_of_idws_hasbro/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment