Thursday, November 29, 2018

#horses - #Looking for treat recipes - sugar free and soft!


Looking for treat recipes - sugar free and soft!

Any horsey chefs on this subject?

I've got a senior gelding with Cushing's who takes daily meditation. I've been hiding the pills in chewy horse treats to make sure he gets the full dose. I would like to make my own to save some money and reduce disposable packaging. Crunchy treats won't work, and I would prefer low or no sugar as he is on restricted sugar intake (and his best friend can't have any at all and I like to share treats sometimes)

Thanks in advance for your yummy recipes!



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 08:30AM by dancingmillie
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/a1ib1n/looking_for_treat_recipes_sugar_free_and_soft/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment