Thursday, November 29, 2018

#horses - #How long can a grazing muzzle be used?


How long can a grazing muzzle be used?

I lease an abused horse (now on a rescue) 1 day a week. I see her every week. She is on pasture 24 hours a day and is basically a wild horse with the other horses. However, she is very large. Probably an 8 on henneke. She is an easy keeper. Never gets anything besides the pasture and is quite large. Would it be ok for me to use a grazing muzzle for one week at a time? (Take it off when I see her weekly) I don't want to change her life of being free but I do want her to be healthy. Just want to know if I can use this tool for 6 days at a time.



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 02:14PM by arashhadid
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/a1li1v/how_long_can_a_grazing_muzzle_be_used/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment