Wednesday, October 24, 2018

#horses - #Who here uses +R with their horses?


Who here uses +R with their horses?

Hey y'all, So a couple months ago I started following The Willing Equine on instagram and fell in love with her training style. She trains her horses using positive reinforcement, or +R. It's incredible seeing videos of her training her horses because they are so willing and eager and I just really love her whole philosophy. Recently, Jet Eventing on YouTube began +R training with her horse and I've been loving watching and learning all about +R. I'm curious to see who here uses +R with their horses? I currently don't own my own but I would love to do this with them once I do own/lease a horse.



Submitted October 24, 2018 at 02:22PM by hkate1102
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9r3c5v/who_here_uses_r_with_their_horses/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment