Friday, October 19, 2018

#horses - #Owning a horse / costs


Owning a horse / costs

Hello, I know this question has been asked before, I have read other posts but I am really looking for a general consensus rather than individual stories, hence the new post. So, how much do horses cost (please provide a monetary figure) and how much time is put into them?

My Fiance is very into horses. I support this and now she wants to buy a horse, I do not want a horse, understand, I have literally zero interest in horses (no offence guys and gals). I am worried that I won't see her because she'll be at the stable and if she's home, she'll be tired.

She works full time and I am a full time uni student and I work weekends.

She has mentioned that a horse will cost about £250 per month (which we will struggle to budget for currently) but everything I have read has said that the cost lies with the unexpected additions.

Any help would be much appreciated.



Submitted October 19, 2018 at 09:51AM by CharlieWalden
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9pl2uf/owning_a_horse_costs/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment