Friday, October 19, 2018

#horses - #Has anyone had experience with successfully finishing an endurance ride on a thoroughbred?


Has anyone had experience with successfully finishing an endurance ride on a thoroughbred?

Getting back into riding after some complications. I was wondering if anyone has or even if it's possible for me to get my thoroughbred gelding into endurance?

I know what heart rates is a big factor for this breed and might be an issue. Let me know your thought please :)

What other breeds are preferable in the endurance world? Currently have an Arabian colt but their very flammable nature I see as scaring my beginner partner off if he wanted to get into riding..



Submitted October 19, 2018 at 05:29AM by ilikepotatopuppies
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9pixv9/has_anyone_had_experience_with_successfully/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment