Tuesday, October 2, 2018

#horses - #Concussion & Helmet Survey


Concussion & Helmet Survey

I am a senior in college doing my senior project on equestrian helmets and concussions. As part of the assignment, I am required to do my own research. As such, I have created a survey to understand the scope of helmet usage for equestrians and concussion rates. This survey is completely anonymous, and serves to help me better understand the habits of equestrians when it comes to helmets and concussions. Please note that this is not a discussion on whether or not you wear a helmet, but simply information gathering.

I really appreciate anyone willing to take the time to help me with this project! Here's the link: survey



Submitted October 02, 2018 at 04:14PM by cowplant
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9kv7t1/concussion_helmet_survey/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment