Sunday, September 16, 2018

#horses - #I Need Some Advice Here


I Need Some Advice Here

Hi Guys, my cousin is fond of his horse, he talks about him all the time -how he plays with him- -his color- -his speed-...

to be honest i don't share the same interest with him...this dosn't mean that i don't like horses..i respect all animals :)

So his birthday is getting close, and i want to shear with you what i think he would love,

i found this t shirt and i was impressed with what was written i really like the Quote, and i think it reflects the feelings of my cousin towards his horse.

Please Tell Me What Do You Think As Most Of You Have Horses?

Please Excuse My Language If There's Any Mistakes, English Isn't My First Language....THANK YOU ALL :D



Submitted September 16, 2018 at 04:19AM by CoolestGrandPa
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9g9kee/i_need_some_advice_here/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment