Wednesday, September 12, 2018

#horses - #FeiTV SUCKS


FeiTV SUCKS

This is mainly a rant but lowkey if you can help, please do. I subscribed for the WEG pass which gives me access to live events, replays etc. but omg I've had it for two days and I want to punch my laptop screen. I'm in Australia so most events go late into the night/early hours of the morning, so I tried to watch the rest of the event and apparently I need a subscription to access it. ??????????? Also, where's the Endurance gone from the site? AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GODDAMN TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES?????????? I JUST WANT TO WATCH SOME HORSEYS



Submitted September 12, 2018 at 09:19PM by horseaholic2010
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9feiva/feitv_sucks/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment