Thursday, September 27, 2018

#horses - #Best Resources for Horse Care?


Best Resources for Horse Care?

Hi everyone. I've been riding for a large portion of my life, but mostly as a kid.

I started riding again (Western -> English) and I'm realizing I really don't know any more than basic grooming and tack stuff. There are so many tools, different bits, and weird health things I see other riders using or treating that I have no idea about.

I tried Googling around but I can't seem to find any solid resources that cover everything I may need to know.

I'm considering leasing soon and I want to make sure I don't do anything very novice that can leave a horse injured.

Any recommendations?



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 06:26AM by myums
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9jcf0q/best_resources_for_horse_care/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment