Friday, September 14, 2018

#horses - #Am I too old to learn to ride?


Am I too old to learn to ride?

I'm sorry ahead of time if this is not the right place to post this.

I took a cross country road trip this summer and seeing the horses running and grazing in the mid west really hit a place in my heart again. My only experience with horses is a lesson I took in second grade in NY because I got straight A's on my report card. That was the deal after all. Seeing the horses again was breathtaking and inspiring.

So here I am, 27 years old, able to finally pay and designate time for horseback riding lessons on my own, and now am afraid I'm too old to learn. When I look at the services at any local places to me in Southeast Massachusetts, they seem to all be geared towards children. Does this mean I missed my window?



Submitted September 14, 2018 at 09:44AM by thepockethippie
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9ft3ll/am_i_too_old_to_learn_to_ride/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment