Sunday, September 2, 2018

#horses - #4 year old wants to learn to ride!


4 year old wants to learn to ride!

Hi! My daughter has been asking to take riding lessons and we've finally decided to take the plunge! I need major guidance, because I haven't a clue what I'm looking for in this search.

1.) any farms or businesses in Anne Arundel County Maryland that you'd recommend? 2.) how much is the average per lesson and how often are they per week? 3.) is there a certain type of riding style I should look for? 4.) what questions should I ask before signing her up?

Any help would be amazing! THANK YOU!



Submitted September 02, 2018 at 08:08PM by belhavenbeauty
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9chkml/4_year_old_wants_to_learn_to_ride/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment