Thursday, August 30, 2018

#mylittlepony - #So I just finished season 7...


So I just finished season 7...

As you guys know, I made my return a few days ago, and dear god have I missed a lot, I'm the happiest I've ever been, but something just feels missing now, I know the fandom has mellowed out since I was last involved, but it seems more empty, it's kinda sad because when I made my choice to leave it was at its peak. We were EVERYWHERE, nothing could stop us, now we're lucky to get a reference every once in a while. Back onto the show, some of them were surprisingly real tearjerkers and I was not expecting it, I just hope I like season 8 with the direction it's headed in

TLDR: love the way the show has progressed, great to be back, sad to see us fade



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 08:44PM by Im-just-confused-
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/9bpwxy/so_i_just_finished_season_7/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment