Thursday, August 30, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Help for People Curious about Starting MLP (in 2018)


Help for People Curious about Starting MLP (in 2018)

I made good friends at a new job this year, and it doesn't take long for anyone to find out that I'm a huge fan of Ponies. It was never my intent to get adult people to watch the show--especially this late in the game--but I guess they saw my both my earnest and ironic interest in candy-colored ponies learning about friendship, and one of my friends asked me for a recommendation for where to start.

So I steered pretty hard into it...

This is a link to my work. Maybe you can use it to get someone started, or maybe just to reminisce about what got you into the show so many years ago.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q1VDi8LgYtUVhjglaLE_-5gFF05FdCG17f9yO_Gm6-4/edit?usp=sharing



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 12:48PM by Dudeeoman
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/9bmdkj/help_for_people_curious_about_starting_mlp_in_2018/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment