Friday, August 17, 2018

#horses - #What is the best way to protect my horse from flies?


What is the best way to protect my horse from flies?

Hail, fellow horse lovers!

What is the most effective way to protect my horse from flies? Especially the ones that feast on eye liquid while the horse is outside on a warm day?

I've done some reading and it seems that fly masks and fly fringes are a good solution, with not significant enough cons to not. Is this enough or should I also consider adding some fly repellent: liquid, spray or band? And how do I protect the horse when going for a ride or training it? As I understand fly masks are not adequate for riding.

Also, can the horse protection be based on only one protection strategy or is it more about a combination of approaches?

Thank you in advance.



Submitted August 17, 2018 at 04:31AM by letsshowernaked
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/981638/what_is_the_best_way_to_protect_my_horse_from/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment