Sunday, August 12, 2018

#horses - #Pandora endurance saddle? And other endurance types..


Pandora endurance saddle? And other endurance types..

Unfortunately with a new horse comes saddle fitting issues. My new guy is tiny, short backed, kind of thick and stocky. My mare is more lean, taller, and has a very long back.

Sadly, my favorite saddle does not really fit him. It's too long for him and he is terribly uneven - his left shoulder area is WAY built up, while his right side is completely normal.

So I'm battling saddle fit and trying to find alternatives from the traditional western saddle, as they're all going to be too long, and I need to find something I can place behind his built up shoulder area.

I stumbled across Pandora Saddles and was wondering if anybody here had ridden in one before, seen one before, had any opinions on one? I've tried posting on FB looking for locals with this saddle and haven't had any luck. I'm very intrigued by how short and minimal they are and how they seem pretty custom from a fit perspective.

And, if anybody had any suggestions to similar types of saddles? I've also looked at Zaldi endurance saddles.



Submitted August 12, 2018 at 09:44AM by bearxfoo
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/96pxek/pandora_endurance_saddle_and_other_endurance_types/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment