Thursday, July 5, 2018

#mylittlepony - #I have a Celestia Theory!


I have a Celestia Theory!

Now, I don't have blunt evidence, this is just me free thinking.

But you know how Celestia always sends Twilight to do things? Like... Idk... SAVE THE WORLD! She is a god after all. We have seen time and time again that Celestia is capable of handling saving the world and even the elements of harmony. So why is Celestia so into just chilling and laying back? Why does she choose Twilight? I believe this-

Celestia may be dying. I know she is immortal- but it's clear she can very well die. I think Celestia knows she doesn't have much time left. So she is training Twilight to be the next god after her. (Reason why she made her a princess in the first place). Celestia might see herself in Twilight and she is preparing her for the responsibilities of being a god. Think about it- there is Night (Luna) and Day (Celestia) while Twilight is in between night and day. Twilight might be the bridge between them. I know this is just me free thinking. But I truly believe Celestia is training Twilight to be the next Celestia.



Submitted July 05, 2018 at 09:05PM by RuthIsKindaOkay
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/8wgni0/i_have_a_celestia_theory/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment