Friday, July 13, 2018

#horses - #I starting lessons again tomorrow after over a year off!


I starting lessons again tomorrow after over a year off!

I have been riding horses since I was 7. I started lessons after a vacation Chincoteague. I did Hunters before moving on to Jumpers, Dressage, and Eventing. I got a horse in 2009, but he was retired a few years ago and is just a pasture ornament now.

I started lessons after moving to a new state, but the didn't really vibe right with the owner/trainer and money started getting tight so I stopped riding in April last year.

I got a raise at work and paid off some debt, and found a new eventing barn that looks promising. I have my first lesson tomorrow.

I will say lessons around here are super expensive. :( It is $60 for an hour. I was paying $35 at my old eventing barn back home. Hopefully it will be worth it.



Submitted July 13, 2018 at 10:20PM by Wandering_Lights
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8yqntb/i_starting_lessons_again_tomorrow_after_over_a/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment