Friday, July 27, 2018

#horses - #Getting Experience with Horses


Getting Experience with Horses

Hey all! This may be a stupid question, but I want to get more experience in raising and taking care of horses. My whole life I've always liked watching them, but never knew anyone who has any. I've always had a dream of when I get older I would like to move out to a small ranch and take care of animals however I think I need to start getting some experience with them now or else how would I ever do that. I guess my question is what would be a common first step? I already have a full time job, however would most people be willing to accept volunteer work in like weekends just to learn how to raise animals? Is that a weird question to ask someone? Since I don't really know anyone with farms I wasn't very sure of how to approach this situation. Thank you all for help!



Submitted July 27, 2018 at 12:15PM by Sodium_Rising
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/92exso/getting_experience_with_horses/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment