Thursday, June 28, 2018

#mylittlepony - #I'm torn between two MLP themed projects to work on.


I'm torn between two MLP themed projects to work on.

As most of you are probably aware, I'm currently working on two separate MLP projects. One of them is Everything Wrong With MLP:FiM Season 1 and I plan on going up to at least season 9 with that series. The other project I'm working on is "Edit of Insanity" which is more of a clip show styled series similar to "Robot Chicken" or "Stick Figures on Crack". I have made 2 episodes of Edit of Insanity using Medabots and I am currently working on a 3rd episode but along side that, I'm also doing the 1st EoI episode in MLP. For Edit of Insanity in general, I do want to try and make that into a community driven series by having people send in their skits and I consider an episode "finished" when I have over 7-8 minutes of skits for said episode.

The problem here is since these are my 2 major series, which one should I focus more on? Should I make the 1st episode of Edit of Inasnity (in MLP) first (Along with the 3rd in Medabots), or should I finish sinning the 1st season of MLP first?

What do you guys think I should focus more on? EWW or EoI?

I'd recommend you look at the links/previews I've left to get a better idea for each series.



Submitted June 28, 2018 at 06:57PM by IkeFanboy64
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/8up0ij/im_torn_between_two_mlp_themed_projects_to_work_on/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment