Thursday, June 28, 2018

#horses - #Therapy Horses


Therapy Horses

Anyone else here totally 100% at peace when they're around horses. I had a rough semester that left me a little scarred but I'm fortunate enough to have a job at a local horse farm and for some reason, as soon as I step on that property, it's like nothing even matters anymore. Any stress or pain I was carrying just floats away and I'm just living in the moment. It's actually kind of weird, I don't think I'm capable of being upset when I'm grooming, tacking up, leading horses around, etc. I'm new to this whole equestrian thang, but I think I now understand why this hobby has endured for such a long time.



Submitted June 28, 2018 at 07:55PM by litlem123
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8updqy/therapy_horses/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment