Thursday, June 21, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Apparently, Pinkie Pie has always had a twin sibling!


Apparently, Pinkie Pie has always had a twin sibling!

Never heard anyone else say it so I'm going to. Remember this line from Hearthbreakers?

Pinkie Pie: This is Marble Pie, my baby sister who's only a few minutes younger than me but she'll always be a baby to me, isn't that right?

Yep, there it is. I feel pretty stupid for not putting two and two together until now. If Marble Pie was only born a few minutes after Pinkie Pie, that means it was the same day. And when two siblings are born at the same time, well, then on all logical accounts they're obviously twin siblings!



Submitted June 21, 2018 at 04:47PM by QABJAB
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/8swbbk/apparently_pinkie_pie_has_always_had_a_twin/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment