Friday, June 22, 2018

#horses - #Looking for a specific Paint Horse breeder on the West Coast


Looking for a specific Paint Horse breeder on the West Coast

This particular ranch is either on the Oregon Coast or California Coast and they have Paint Horses(at least I specifically remember seeing Paints) and for he life of me I can't remember the name of the ranch or website name but I remember their slogan being "our horses run on water/the sea" or something similar to this because their property is pretty much on the beach. Does anyone know what breeder I'm talking about? To be fair I saw this place 8-years ago when I was barely 14.



Submitted June 22, 2018 at 04:42AM by LadySaberCat
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8t0cii/looking_for_a_specific_paint_horse_breeder_on_the/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment