Tuesday, May 8, 2018

#horses - #Where do you keep your cell phone when you ride?


Where do you keep your cell phone when you ride?

Title says it all really. I have a regular sized iPhone in a pretty minimal case so it's definitely not a big phone, but it's got to go somewhere!

I've thought about using a belt loop phone case. This is my favorite option since I prefer something minimal and out of the way. But I worry about falling on it or feeling in the way if I put it in the front.

I've seen people recommend these cases that go around the leg right below the knee like the Horse Holster but I worry about it making my leg feel cut off. Opinions on the horse holster?

In the past I would stick it in my half chaps, but long story short, I'll likely be leading trail rides in a western saddle so english breeches and half chaps might get me strange looks heh. (Would they? I'm primarily an english hunter jumper! And I haven't rode for a few years so knowledge is foggy.) Even if I go ahead and do wear my english attire, my phone has fell out of my half chaps before so I want an alternative.



Submitted May 08, 2018 at 05:08PM by BlazedChestnut
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8i17oq/where_do_you_keep_your_cell_phone_when_you_ride/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment