Tuesday, May 8, 2018

#horses - #Really need advice?


Really need advice?

For as long as I can remember, I have always had an affinity for animals, and it's been a dream to do horseback lessons for ages, but I just have worries about the safety of it. I want to do casual lessons, nothing strenuous like serious high jumps or anything, and I want to know how safe it is? I tried googling it, but I'm getting mixed messages. I'm just worried about my noggin getting hurt. I don't want to do any competitions, I just really would like to tap into that part of me through horseback lessons. Considering all of this, how dangerous is it? Can I get serious injuries like brain damage (nO STUPID QUESTIONS I READ IT ONLINE) Sorry if this is offensive, I just really wanted to know.

TL;DR: Can I get serious injuries(permanent damage) from doing casual horseback lessons that aren't strenuous at all? (No super high jumps, races, etc)

Again, sorry if this is offensive. Thanks :)



Submitted May 08, 2018 at 05:44AM by babyf00l
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8hw120/really_need_advice/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment