Thursday, February 1, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Who is best sister?


Who is best sister?

I'm not talking about the two best sisters, but rather which pony do you think most embodies 'sisterly' qualities? Which pony just seems like the type who would have 'sister' written inside of you were to slice her down the middle?

For my part, I think i'd have to go with Sweetie Belle, if for no other reason than she reminds me of my little sister. Rambunctious and effervescent, Sweetie Belle none the less tries to act mature at times and to do things properly. This often results in just the opposite of what she desires, making her look less mature than she actually is.

More so, she seems to have a lot of love and admiration for her older sister, though this is often expressed by overtures for her attention.

I'm not saying these are qualities all sisters have, but they certainly make me think of my sister.



Submitted February 01, 2018 at 07:40AM by TheKnackerman
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7uj5b5/who_is_best_sister/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment