Thursday, February 1, 2018

#mylittlepony - #If I go through every episode of FIM from the start, what would you be most interested in me tracking for you?


If I go through every episode of FIM from the start, what would you be most interested in me tracking for you?

I'm considering going through every episode and tracking things like how well I relate to Twilight's developing friendships and my thoughts on the applicability of each friendship lesson to my own life.

I've wanted to do similar things in the past where I track something from episode one, and I know there's other opportunities of things you could keep track, so if you have any suggestions I can consider, what would you like to see tracked through the course of the show?



Submitted February 01, 2018 at 09:46AM by Crocoshark
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7uk1gl/if_i_go_through_every_episode_of_fim_from_the/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment