Thursday, February 8, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Questionare: Autistic bronies, why do YOU like this show?


Questionare: Autistic bronies, why do YOU like this show?

I'm an informatics media student currently doing a study on autistic peoples media preferences. Thus I have a few questions which I would appreciate greatly if you guys where willing to take the time to answer.

The questions:

-What drew you to the Brony community?

-What do you enjoy about the community?

-What did you appreciate about the show?

-Who is your favorite character and why?

-What character do you relate to the most and why?

-What character do you dislike the most and why?

-Do you find it easy to relate to other people in real life?

-Have you ever found it easier to connect to simple character archetypes instead of real people?

-Did you ever experience that the series gave you a break from the real world? If yes why did you feel the need to take that break.

-Where were you emotionally when you where the most invested in the series and fandom?

-Would you consider a big part of the Brony community autistic?

DISCLAIMER: I do not mean to insult anyone here with this study. I'm on the spectrum myself and used to be a Brony too, sadly I fell out with the series after s3 but I still have alot of respect for the show. My goal, is to get deeper into what autistic people look for in media and find the more varied and unique opinions and perhaps show people that autist don't all function the same. I choose to ask you guys because outsiders and some insiders frequently claim that most bronies are autistic.



Submitted February 08, 2018 at 12:02PM by KaieenLee
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7w771p/questionare_autistic_bronies_why_do_you_like_this/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment