Thursday, February 8, 2018

#horses - #Do any of y'all have experience with Chincoteague Ponies?


Do any of y'all have experience with Chincoteague Ponies?

I'm looking to get my own horse, I've been riding for most of my life but I took up driving about 2 years ago and really love it. I'm looking for a small (13 hands or less) driving horse or pony for pleasure driving and general recreation. At first I was looking to get something very small like a Shetland or American Miniature, but I've just found out that Chincoteague Ponies are auctioned annually, and there are quite a few up for adoption, and I'm a bit enamored by the idea of having one, something about feral horses is very romantic and the fact that they're adapted to seaside life is perfect for how and where I live. I'm just curious if any of y'all have any experience with these beautiful creatures.



Submitted February 08, 2018 at 07:02AM by old__soul
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7w4yqt/do_any_of_yall_have_experience_with_chincoteague/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment